Abstract Submission Deadline: April 15, 2022
Notification of Paper acceptance and Scientific Program Date: April 29, 2022
Istanbul Yeni Yuzyil University 8th Science Days Congress will be held online on 9-11 May 2022.
The official language of 8th Science Days is Turkish and English. Abstracts should be uploaded in Turkish or English.
Those who register for the program and participate in at least 50% of the all sessions will be given a "certificate of participation".
We meet again at the 8th conference of the traditional Science Days of Istanbul Yeni Yuzyil University. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we will organize our conference in 2022, ONLINE.
We will be very happy to listen to the Oral/Poster papers of scientists at our 8th Science Days conference, which will be held on 9-11 May 2022. The conference will feature current topics in health, science and social sciences, the accepted papers presented in Oral&Poster sessions will be published in the conference book.
It is pleasured to invite you to the 8th Science Days conference in which every aspect of health, science and social sciences will be discussed. We would like to thank you in advance of for your valuable contributions and participation.
Important note: If requested by the authors, the selected papers by the Congress Science Board will be entitled to be published in full text after the peer review in the Yeni Yuzyil Journal of Medical Sciences.
Our Mission and Goal: Science Days ∞
With Best regards...
On behalf of the Organizing Committee
Prof. Dr. İ. Yaşar HACISALİHOĞLU
Prof. Dr. Ersi Abacı KALFOĞLU
Prof. Dr. Günseli SÖNMEZ İŞÇİ
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Kadriye KIZILBEY
Assist. Prof. Dr. Suna ŞAHİN
Prof. Dr. Ayşegül TOPAL SARIKAYA
Prof. Dr. Emir TAN
Prof. Dr. Demir BUDAK
Prof. Dr. Haluk İŞERİ
Prof. Dr. İmer OKAR
Prof. Dr. H. Cüneyt ULUTİN
Prof. Dr. Ömer BENDER
Prof. Dr. Aysel AZİZ
Prof. Dr. Celal ERBAY
Prof. Dr. İsmet Vildan ALPTEKİN
Prof. Dr. Suat Nazmi ÖZTURNA
Prof. Dr. Mine KÜÇÜKER
Prof. Dr. Tülay İREZ
Prof. Dr. Mustafa Fatih YAVUZ
Prof. Dr. Servet ARMAĞAN
Prof. Dr. Necla AKDAĞ GÜNEY
Prof. Dr. Meriç KARACAN
Prof. Dr. Hafız Hulusi ACAR
Prof. Dr. Gül BAKTIR
Prof. Dr. Asiye NURTEN
Prof. Dr. Halis DOKGÖZ
Prof. Dr. Şevki SÖZEN
Prof. Dr. Funda ELMACIOĞLU
Prof. Dr. Akif İNANICI
Prof. Dr. Hüsniye DOĞRUMAN
Prof. Dr. Resul İZMİRLİ
Prof. Dr. Mehmet ÜNAL
Prof. Dr. Ö. Rona TURANLI
Prof.Dr. Gökhan MALKOÇ
Prof.Dr. Sevim CESUR
Prof. Dr. Mehmet SAĞBAŞ
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Selahattin KÜÇÜK
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Ertan GÜDEKLİ
Assoc. Prof. Dr. A. Şefik KÖPRÜLÜ
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Ş. Şebnem ÖZCAN
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Serra İ. ÇELEBİ
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Akın USTA
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Hüdayi SAYIN
Assist. Prof. Dr. Erol ÜLGEN
Assist. Prof. Dr. Ayten ARIKAN
Assist. Prof. Dr. Elif ŞAHİN
Assist. Prof. Dr. Nurten DAYIOĞLU
Assist. Prof. Dr. Esra DEMİRBAŞ
Assist. Prof. Dr. Gavril PETRİDİS
Assist. Prof. Dr. Celal KIZILDELİ
Assist. Prof. Dr. Sezen CANIM ATEŞ
Assist. Prof. Dr. Safiye İrem DİZDAR
Assist. Prof. Dr. A. Aykutalp AKDAĞ
Assist. Prof. Dr. Ümran ÖZBALCI ARİA
Assist. Prof. Dr. Nergiz KARADAĞ ÖZGÜN
Assist. Prof. Dr. Volkan KAYMAZ
Assist. Prof. Dr. Pelin YANTUR
Assist. Prof. Dr. Şakir ALTINSOY
Assist. Prof. Dr. Beyrul CANBAZ
Assist. Prof. Dr. Öğr.Üyesi Erhan AKARÇAY
Assist. Prof. Dr. Perihan EREN BANA
Assist. Prof. Dr. Şeyda SAYDAMLI
Assist. Prof. Dr. Tahsin Aykan KEPEKLİ
Prof. Dr. Mehmet Sunay YAVUZ
Prof. Dr. Emel Hülya YÜKSELOĞLU
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Itır ERKAN
Assist. Prof. Dr. Nurcan HAMZAOĞLU
Assist. Prof. Dr. Sevil ÖZER
Assist. Prof. Dr. Diyadin Can
Assist. Prof. Dr. Duygu BUĞA
Assist. Prof. Dr. Taner GÜVEN
Instructor Sotiri KALFOĞLU
Res. Assist. Serhan ŞAHİNLİ
Abstract Submission Deadline: April 15, 2022
Notification of Acceptance and Scientific Program Date: April 29, 2022
Instructions for Preparation of Abstracts
- Abstracts should be written in Turkish or English.
1. The title and text typeface of the papers should be written in Times New Roman, 12 points and the papers should be written with a 1.5 line spacing.
2. The name of the authors should be under the title, the name of the author who will present the paper oral should be underlined, and the institution information (University/ Faculty) should be specified.
3. Abstracts should be written with a minimum of 150 words and a maximum of 250 words. At least 3 keywords must be added.
4. Submitted Abstracts which are accepted and presented during the conferece will be published in the Abstract Booklet.
5. It is necessary to pay attention to spelling errors. No changes will be made to the proceedings, as they will be published. All responsibilites will belong to the authors.
Click here for the Turkish Abstract Template.
Click here for the English Abstract Template.
Please Note That:
- Members of the Scientific Committee of the Conference will be able to request corrections from the author of the paper if it is needed.
- The Scientific Committee of the Congress will make the final decision on whether the accepted papers should be accepted as posters or oral presentations. The final decision will be announced on the participiant accounts. In order to the abstact evaluation by committe, at least one of the participants must register before the the deadline for submitting papers, April 15, 2022.
Oral Presentation Guideline:
- Oral Presentations are scheduled 10 minutes for presentation, 5 minutes for Questions&Answers
* It is kindly requested that the presentation times are not exceeded.
- Oral presentations will be made by one of the authors who has been notified to the congress organization through powerpoint etc. programs on the days and hours of the announced session.